Ph.D. Associate Professor
Office: A132 # 67987
Lab: A129 # 65433,65434
Welcome to our lab.
We are studying the efficacy of stem cell transplantation in diabetic disease. In the long term goal, we hope to develop a new treatment with stem cell or its derivatives to treat diabetes.
- Institute of Clinical Medicine, National Yang-Ming University
- Faculty of Medicine, National Yang-Ming University
- Associate Professor, Institute of Anatomy and Cell Biology, School of Medicine, National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University
- Visiting Staff, Department of Critical Care Medicine, Taipei Veterans General Hospital
- Wharton's jelly mesenchymal stem cell transplantation in diabetic disease model
- Chu KA, Wang SY, Yeh CC, Fu TW, Fu YY, Ko TL, Chiu MM, Chen TH, Tsai PJ, Fu YS. Reversal of bleomycin-induced rat pulmonary fibrosis by a xenograft of human umbilical mesenchymal stem cells from Wharton's jelly. Theranostics. 2019 Sep 17;9(22):6646-6664
- Tsai PJ, Yeh CC, Huang WJ, Min MY, Huang TH, Ko TL, Huang PY, Chen TH, Hsu SPC, Soong BW, Fu YS. Xenografting of human umbilical mesenchymal stem cells from Wharton's jelly ameliorates mouse spinocerebellar ataxia type 1. Transl Neurodegener. 2019 Sep 5;8:29
- Chen MS, Lin CY, Chiu YH, Chen CP, Tsai PJ, Wang HS. IL-1β-Induced Matrix Metalloprotease-1 Promotes Mesenchymal Stem Cell Migration via PAR1 and G-Protein-Coupled Signaling Pathway. Stem Cells Int. 2018 Apr 5;2018:3524759.
- Cheng CL, Chang HH, Chen TH, Tsai PJ, Huang YT, Huang PJ, Lin SY. Spectral and morphological classification of different chronic and acute Taiwanese gallstones via FTIR, SEM and ESEM-EDX microanalyses. Dig Liver Dis. 2016 May;48(5):519-527
- Kao SY, Shyu JF, Wang HS, Lin CH, Su CH, Chen TH, Weng ZC, Tsai PJ. (2015) Comparisons of Differentiation Potential in Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells from Wharton's Jelly, Bone Marrow, and Pancreatic Tissues. Stem Cells Int. 2015:306158.
- Kao SY, Lee TC, Weng ZC, Chen TH, Tsai PJ. (2014) Treatment of obturator hernia in a patient undergoing peritoneal dialysis. Perit Dial Int. 34(7): 803–805.
- Y.C. Chang, K.H. Lee,T.H. Chen,P.J. Tsai, P.Y. Chen, M.C. Guo,S.A. Lin, J.Y. Chen,W.C. Yang, and Y.Y. Ng. (2014) A case of intraperitoneal fracture of a double-cuff Tenckhoff catheter. Perit Dial Int. 34(1): 132–134.